Your Bathroom Remodeling Contractor in the Wichita KS area
S&A Construction offers a comprehensive approach to remodeling including helping you dream up ideas and designing your bathroom to construction and finishing. By mostly using our own experienced craftsman instead of sub-contractors, we can offer absolute control of a project’s timeliness, cleanliness, communication, and finished quality.****
Call (316) 262-6770 or request a free estimate.
Why Remodel Your Bathroom?
Whether the bathroom simply needs a little updating or a complete modern makeover with new functionally, remodeling a bathroom can add a place to relax from stress, improve accessibility for those with disabilities, and enhance the livability of your home with your own customized style of luxury, design, and comfort.
Beyond the added enjoyment of new countertops, fixtures, flooring, cabinets, or a bathtub/shower, you will also increase your home’s value. A clean modern bathroom will appeal to prospective home buyers and remodeling in the Wichita, KS area has shown to increase a home’s value by an average of $21,496.
Remodeling can be a big or small job and S&A can help you with any or all of these in your bathroom:
- Complete demolition to the studs
- Shower faucet – custom shower heads
- Double shower heads
- New electrical additions, upgrades, & functionality
- Adding insulation
- Tub/shower replacement
- Clawfoot bathtubs
- Jacuzzi tubs
- Custom tile pans and showers
- Bathtub to shower conversions
- Zero entry showers
- Onyx shower units/Onyx shower kits
- Tile surrounds including shower or bathtub walls
- Wainscoting wall surrounds
- Tile floor
- Tile on walls
- Vanity, sink, counter
- Pedestal sinks
- Medicine cabinets
- Customer built vanities
- Lighting – recessed lights, sconces, wall mount fixtures
- Grab bars
- Exhaust fans
- Moisture/mildew resistant drywall
- Granite/quartz/marble countertops
- Towel racks and holders
- Drop-in bathtubs
- Walk-in bathtubs
- Floor plan changes – Bathroom expansions
- ADA compliant bathrooms
- Bathroom modifications for wheelchair access
- Macerating systems/ejector pumps
- New windows
- Heated tile floors
- Wall texturing
If your home’s bathrooms need remodeling, then please click for a free estimate or call your “One Call, One Contractor, from beginning to end” at (316) 262-6770 today.
****Some projects renovations by law require certain renovation work to be performed by licensed electricians, licensed HVAC technicians, and/or licensed plumbers at which time they will be employed for local, municipal, or state building requirements. The majority of all renovation work is completed by the experienced staff of S&A Construction, Inc.