Estimator/Project Manager Job Position with S&A Construction in Wichita, KS Area
We are seeking a residential construction Estimator/Project Manager to assist in the pursuit of new and renovation work in negotiated and hard bid environments. Our employees are our greatest asset – we are looking for an experienced team player who is interested in growing with our company. It is important the candidate has earned a reputation of working well clients, office and field staff, and subcontractors.
- Competently analyze and estimate all types of projects in detail.
- Solicit and qualify subcontractors’ bids.
- Cultivate and maintain favorable relationships with clients.
- Project management, preconstruction services, subcontracts, submittals, short and long term planning, jobsite meetings, billings, and closeout.
- Visit job sites to ensure safety procedures are followed, quality control standards are met, equipment and techniques are used properly and to check productions.
- Help coordinate subcontractors and in-house crews to complete work to our company’s high workmanship standards.
The successful candidate will:
- Be responsible and accountable for his/her clients.
- Be a self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- Have strong negotiation and analytical skills.
- Have exceptional organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Be strongly committed to safety.
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly recommended/preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in residential construction.
- Stable employment history with good references.
- Background in Xactimate/Xactanalysis helpful.
- Skilled use of Miscosoft Office and Excel.
- Professional written and verbal skills.
- Base Salary starting at $32,000.
- Quarterly Commission based on sales.
- Yearly bonus based on profit margin.
- Paid Time Off.
- Company provided vehicle, phone, and laptop.